Sunday, January 8, 2012

Oops.

(I see I have used this subject line before, already, and it's only January. Double oops.)

Well, I still haven't finished Tinker, Tailor. I did get caught up on a bunch of non-reading things this weekend, so that's something. And even though, as I said, it's not that slow of a read, I did realize that the labyrinthine plot meant that I had to be really awake to read it, so the past two nights I didn't read as long as I'd planned because I got too sleepy to follow it properly. Oh well. I did go ahead and see the movie yesterday - it was really good! - because I didn't want to risk missing it in case it doesn't stay in theaters here for long. But anyway, I have less than 100 pages left in the book, and I swear I will finish tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment