Thursday, December 8, 2011

Oops.

Oops #1: No way am I finished Liberty's Exiles by tomorrow. I dropped it back at the library tonight. My dad has a copy - I gave it to him for Father's Day - so I'll probably steal borrow his, and/or get it out from the library again next time it's in. It's interesting! I swear! I just forgot it was due, and then didn't have much time.

Oops #2: Two books I accidentally-on-purpose found myself ordering this week arrived today: The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl by Barry Lyga and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I am looking forward to them both. But not yet!

Tonight I will start Dash and Lily's Book of Dares. Tomorrow I leave for Connecticut. Must figure out which books to pack. Will update you on my decision tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment