Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Shifting priorities

I read about half of the third Kindle book last night, but today I found out that the embargo is lasting longer than previously announced. And that means that I might actually have time to finish Liberty's Exiles! Yay! I also rescheduled the thing I'm writing about Christmas books for next week, so I can push Dash and Lily to the weekend if necessary. So. Yes. All Jasanoff all the time for the rest of the week.

Book acquisition report: I went to Barnes & Noble and picked up Clockwork Prince. At this rate, I won't get to it for a few weeks, but I wanted to make sure I got a first printing because they have some special features, so I went ahead and bought it. It strikes me that this is a weird week to be starting this - my reading is not usually so deadline-prescribed, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment